Bleach: After Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: After Story

Join Ichigo and friends as they protect Human realm from the hollows and other evil creatures

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

masaki higō

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tokimo

tokimo

masaki higō  Empty
PostSubject: masaki higō    masaki higō  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Sealed Description: * Katana: The term Katana is applied to a standard, hilted, curved Japanese sword with a blade greater than 60cm in length. It is categorized via it's distinct appearance; curved, slender, single-edged blade, a circular or squared guard, and a grip long enough to accommodate two hands.

Release Phrase: " infect the world "
Manifestation: masaki higō  T3.gstatic

Class-Type: Kido : poison

Sub-Type: Dual release and single release

Shikai Description:
masaki higō  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA2k-wBZYGBpkmXGb41O6gIFcABZFdFG04cBhp0rMbt1ZIsYTleQ masaki higō  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7vgdzZPgZZtnJgcU6lko54notyt7zOSCd47PDBKb0f5yyeylJYw

Shikai Special Ability: when tokimo releases masaki higō depending on him he can change it from a dual blade to a single blade. These blades have different types of poison namely: rancid, Sarin, Botulinum and anthrax on them and can make tokimo use poison attacks..

Technique(s):
#1 doku no kaze

Tokimo spins his sword and a tornado,made out off poison shoots out after opponent

#2 doku-ha

tokimo slashes with his sword and releases waves of reatsu similar to uhahara and it looks like a purple getsuga tenshou.

*This is for Captains and if only you've achieved Bankai.*

Bankai: kiro masaki higo
masaki higō  Pp11 masaki higō  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbir2JxPdVMtL0Cw5fGFSyDSkRndoPjhgBjS8u7WnxZRKjghEqIw

Bankai Special Ability: kiro masaki higo appears like a giant parasite which lets out a mixture of poisonous gases namely: rancid, Sarin, Botulinum and anthrax, becuase of this combination of poison it makes finding a cure almost impossible. The zanpakuto releases an invisible or visible gas depending on the user and that when it is contracted either by touch or it being inhaled, the nervous system completely shuts down and after two post you die in excruciating pain. The gas beeing invisible can still be smelt.

Techniques: Has a Maximum of three techniques.

#1 poison mist bomb

kiro masaki higo charges a poisonous acidic bomb from his mouth similar to a biju bomb and when it is fired it can go up to a range of 5 miles and when it hits it target poisonous acid explodes with a 2 mile radius and it melts anything in its way.
NB.... it takes 1 post to charge and 5 post until it can be used again.

#2 poisonous sleep powder

kiro masaki higo flaps its wings and a poisonous sleep powder comes from it and if it is inhaled opponents can become unconscious and poison from the powder goes into the body and shuts down 3 senses namely: sight, hearing,smell.
NB.... it takes 1 post for kiro masakihigo to flap his wings 4 post until it can be used again.

#3 poison shots

kiro masaki higo charges poison in his wings and mouth and then he flaps them rapidly and dense arrows made from poison fires at opponents.
NB.... it takes 1 post to charge, it lasts for 5 posts and 6 post until it can be used again.

Last edited by tokimo on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

masaki higō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: masaki higō    masaki higō  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.rpg-board.net
Hiromasa
12th Squad Taichou
Hiromasa

masaki higō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: masaki higō    masaki higō  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:43 am

1. Please remember if your sword is a constant release, you could infect your allies.
2. We can't judge minutes here so not ten minutes but how many posts, please modify.
3. Other players must be able to identify your gas somehow. So either they can see it continuously, hear it or smell it. Please modify.
Back to top Go down
tokimo

tokimo

masaki higō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: masaki higō    masaki higō  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Edited and i added some more things to it.
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
12th Squad Taichou
Hiromasa

masaki higō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: masaki higō    masaki higō  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Your shikai is too vague, what type of poison can your shikai use?

You can't kill people on this site without their permission.

The attacks of your bankai is powerful but your cooldown posts is too little.
Back to top Go down
tokimo

tokimo

masaki higō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: masaki higō    masaki higō  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
12th Squad Taichou
Hiromasa

masaki higō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: masaki higō    masaki higō  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:31 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

masaki higō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: masaki higō    masaki higō  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

masaki higō
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: After Story :: registration :: Weapon Creation :: Zanpakuto Creation-
Jump to: