Bleach: After Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: After Story

Join Ichigo and friends as they protect Human realm from the hollows and other evil creatures

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidou based- Tattoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirashin

Hirashin

Kidou based- Tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Kidou based- Tattoo   Kidou based- Tattoo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 am

Name: Kido-Based Tattoo
Level: 6
Incantation: Inbed and fuse, Symbiote of all things alive. Flower and absorb all things. (After activated it does not come off and is seen as forbidden)

Description: A blue flower like tatoo is embedded in the user's hand. It spreads from their shoulder down to their palm. The Kidou based tattoo is not ment for offense or defense but mainly supplementary. It was specifially made to absorb spiritual pressure around the person.

Range: It is able to absorb Kidou 100 feet away.

Casting Time: N/A
Duration: Until the user's pressure is normal not high but normal (Example: If I have my mask on and it goes way below my normal piritual pressure, it only refills it back up to what it is when im at my normal state nothing else.)

Limits: The Kidou is onyl able to absorb reiatsu while the user is not in any form such as shikai, bankai, mask, flash cry, or anything having to do with spiritual pressure other than floating in the air.

Appearance: Kidou based- Tattoo 28030542-1

That tatoo on the left hand of my picture above.

Last edited by Hirashin on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
12th Squad Taichou
Hiromasa

PostSubject: Re: Kidou based- Tattoo   Kidou based- Tattoo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:09 am

A kidou like this is more than 4, a part from that it's ok. So fix the level then it will be approved.
Back to top Go down
Hirashin

Hirashin

PostSubject: Re: Kidou based- Tattoo   Kidou based- Tattoo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
12th Squad Taichou
Hiromasa

PostSubject: Re: Kidou based- Tattoo   Kidou based- Tattoo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

APPROVED Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidou based- Tattoo   Kidou based- Tattoo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou based- Tattoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: After Story :: registration :: Weapon Creation :: Kidou Creation-
Jump to: