Bleach: After Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: After Story

Join Ichigo and friends as they protect Human realm from the hollows and other evil creatures

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tokimo

tokimo

bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus) Empty
PostSubject: bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus)   bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Name: kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus)
Level: 8

Incantation: "bind what is thought to be unbind-able"

Description: tenbukichi is a kidou made, tokimo put his hand out and then 6 black holes appear around the opponent in all directions namely: in front, behind, up, down, left and right creating a cube and in this cube chains comes out of the black hole and binds up the opponent and when he or she is bound up fully the cube shrinks to a volume of 10 cm3 it disappears and appears like a small black cylinder.
bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAidrb4YrXrSVMvUDpHMYFusVw8FS_C5oCnRtH5de7Ign94iOv bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus) 9k=

Range: The Distance of my Kido is up to 100 meters.

Casting Time: 1 post
Duration: 5 post
Cool down: 3 posts

Last edited by tokimo on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tokimo

tokimo

PostSubject: Re: bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus)   bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 am

can someone meaning admin or moderator approve my kido plz
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
12th Squad Taichou
Hiromasa

PostSubject: Re: bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus)   bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:59 am

This is similar to a kido in the 90's so
DENIED
Back to top Go down
tokimo

tokimo

PostSubject: Re: bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus)   bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:05 am

EDITED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus)   bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bakudo : kuro chen Tatakai (black chains of olympus)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: After Story :: registration :: Weapon Creation :: Kidou Creation-
Jump to: