Bleach: After Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: After Story

Join Ichigo and friends as they protect Human realm from the hollows and other evil creatures

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

13th Squad Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astro
13th Squad Taichou

13th Squad Training Empty
PostSubject: 13th Squad Training   13th Squad Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 pm

[enter]

Astro stepped out into the squad training area, along with his squad, to do some training as he believed there was no such thing as too much training. He paired his subordinates, based on whether they could use shikai or not, then based on their type of shikai, then sent them to practice with each other. For hours, most his squad had been training along with his regime and slowly began to show improvements in both swordsmanship and kido while the other squad members had been patrolling the Sereitei. Astro himself had been training along with his lieutenant and 3rd seat, practicing his quick draw on them, as they practiced dodging and their perceptional skills. He and his squad went on for 36 hours, before he decided that it was time for rest, and that the next morning they would be at it again, and sent those injured to the medical squad for treatment. Astro sighed as he and his lieutenant walked away from the 4th squad area, "It seems that the training regime is working, but practice only gets you so far and experience takes you the rest of the way," said Astro as he moved towards his squad's area, to relieve some of his subordinates, "Sir, it sounds as if you want to carry them out into the field?" asked his lieutenant as he put his hands behind his head, "You'll have to get clearance first. I'm all for it though, I haven't fought a hollow in a while." Astro looked at his lieutenant, then drew his blade and clashed that of his lieutenant, "It seems my training is paying off, a fourth slash and you would've had to be hospitalized," said Astro as he noticed his lieutenant's gash marks, "To tell the turth," said the lieutenant, as he spat blood, "I only clashed your blade after it struck and was returning to it's sheath." The lieutenant fell to his knees and Astro caught him, 'Looks like he noticed', thought Astro as he shunpoed back to the medical squad, 'Looks like the raining really is paying off'.

[endurance+5, agility+8]

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
12th Squad Taichou
Hiromasa

13th Squad Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Squad Training   13th Squad Training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:28 pm

[OOC: Taicho, Taicho, Taicho. You're a Taichou, so this does not even deserve a response as training. Maybe for the unseated but not you. Post a better training.]
Back to top Go down

13th Squad Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: After Story :: The Soul Society :: Sereitei-
Jump to: